Satellite Business

Nick’s Cafe is pictured here in 1946, after one of its grease fires. Opened by H. A. Nichols near present Main and 1st Sts. in 1935, the popular eatery was relocated in 1940 to the east side of the Duck Creek Shopping Village at present Garland Ave. and Ave. D. The last fire destroyed it in 1954.

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Close Window