Anderson Park Tourist Camp, located on the N side of Highway 66/Bankhead Highway opposite Mills Cemetery, was established to serve growing motor traffic after Bankhead was routed in 1919. Operated by Luther Killion and W. D. Corley, the business probably derived its name from the John L. Anderson Survey (1846), on the S. edge of which it stood.

Stop Slideshow
Start Slideshow
Close Window